Monday, November 26, 2012

thank bank

This Thanksgiving was a good one, with an abundance of friends and food - not to mention so much wine that we've got liquid leftovers for months. Scott and I were in charge of booze and baking (our specialties) and we also brought the out-of-towner fun with the addition of our friend Bree, who is quickly becoming a turkey day mainstay on loan from Phildelphia. We spent the day eating and drinking between long-distance family videochats, and ended the festivities with the traditional viewing of Home Alone and an extra piece of pie (Kissell even busted out the air mattress for the ultimate in comfort). Needless to say, I am thankful for the 5% stretchy fabric content of my jeans...and all that other gushy stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I need to see an "after" shot of that table - I assume you used the crayons, riiiighttt???

    ReplyDelete