Wednesday, March 7, 2012

the swimsuit files

Here's the problem with living in Los Angeles - it adds a whole new dimension to my wardrobe. The swimsuit dimension. That's right - I've become a beach bunny. Last summer S and I ran off to the beach every weekend, and I'm already feeling the fever, though it's barely March and currently about 58 outside. Back in Minnesota (heck, way back in Portland) a swimsuit was a silly expense. I'd lazily dream about dropping cash on a good one every year, then run to Target at the last second for the one time I entered the water. BUT NOW. Oh, but now.
And so, I present to you, dear reader, my current top five.

a. Pez d'Or at Anthropologie
b. Tulle Underwire at J. Crew
c. Camilla and Marc at Anthropologie
d. Bandeau Halter at  Old Navy
e. Crossover Underwire at J. Crew

No comments:

Post a Comment