Wednesday, March 21, 2012

'sues > shoes

My workdays are filled with podcasts and books on tape - when it's just me here all day, sometimes tunes just don't cut it. And now, thanks to Kelly, I've lost my audio life to Throwing Shade, the salty, fantastically sarcastic podcast by Bryan Safi and Erin Gibson (pictured as seen in my imagination/sketchbook, above). I'm exercising some self control and attempting to ration the last few episodes, but it's basically ear-crack. Listening is like having two smart, foul-mouthed comedian friends bitchily hash out weekly lady/gay issues in the next cubicle over. It's almost enough to make me miss the days of working from an office...actually, that's not true. But still.
Have a listen! They update weekly-ish and will make you pee yourself at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment