Friday, April 19, 2013

my little lady

If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that Scott and I got a dog (maybe. It's been pretty subtle). Meet miss Peggy Day, the five year old pug rescue that stole our hearts last Saturday when we decided to "just look" at some pups. She's a mellow, lazy, weird little gremlin that has wormed her way into our everyday lives so fully that I'm already not sure how I got along without her little snores in the studio. And the name? Of course, it's a reference to two of our favorite things, Peggy Hill and Bob Dylan (disclaimer: sweetest song ever). Plus, Pegs needs a signature song for our future dog dancing routine.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet little lady. I have a 9 year old dog that snores too. It's quite a charming and contented sound. Who knew? Enjoy your new friend.
    (Oh, and I'm not really Chuck Norris just so you know)

    ReplyDelete