Tuesday, February 12, 2013

projectile

A little outtake for you on this Valentine's week of some fun type that popped out of my tablet. I'm in that creative stage of newfunthings that should be a really good time, but in actuality I have a lot of raw material that I need to sort of sculpt into something finished and fantastic, and frankly, it's hard. We've had a stressful couple of weeks of flu, cold, car wrecks and taxes, and so it felt good to finish something, even if it is a quicky (and a little juvenile, but we all know that's never stopped me before).
p.s. - speaking of type (and, really, the whole reason I ended up drawing some today) check out daily dishonesty - TOO REAL.

1 comment:

  1. Oof. I haven't looked at Daily Dishonesty in awhile - that window shopping one is painful.

    THIS IS ALSO SO CUTE.

    ReplyDelete