Friday, January 18, 2013

riding high

At long last, after many hours of training and tuneups, Scott finally has our new set of wheels: a shiny new-to-us 1972 Honda CL 100 scrambler, restored and shined up with the help of Greg, designer/mechanic extraordinaire. It's a little bike, just big enough for me to fit on the back in a pinch, but a perfect starter motorcycle for us city kids. Scott's excited to swap out his commuting vehicle and zip around town with his mini motorcycle gang, and all I can think about is how easy parking at the beach will be come summertime. In the meantime, I'm experimenting with biker-chic hairstyles for underneath a full face helmet (anything other than long and loose is looking like a no-go). Now I just have to scrape the time together to take the motorcycle safety course so that I can hop on and take it for a ride myself...

1 comment: